Hilton – 20k+
Warranty: 1 Hour
What you can use the Hilton Points on:
- Booking Hotel Rooms
- Will need to change the account information. (Email, Phone Number, etc.)
- After doing so you can start a reservation for a room and put your information since they do ask for ID most of the time.
- If you don’t feel comfortable using an account like this for booking a room, transfer the points to your own account. (Steps below)
- Renting Cars
- You’ll follow the same steps above for booking rooms.
- Lyft Credit for Rides
- Make a new Lyft account and verify the phone number and email. Ensure that the email and number haven’t been used with Lyft before.
- You’ll need to change the email of the Hilton account before going to redeem the Lyft Points. (This is for their 2FA system)
- After doing the above steps, you’ll follow this link: HERE
- You can redeem Hilton Points to the same Lyft account 1-2 times, best for 1 time only.
- Transfering the Points to your own account (Best option)
- The Hilton account you’re transferring the points to needs to be over 30 days old and has activity (Past Stays, Amex card uses, etc)
- You can transfer points up to six times a year. There’s a maximum of 500,000 points per transfer. (It’s best to transfer 2-3 times max to your own Hilton Account)
- Change the Email & Number of the Hilton Account purchased before transferring the points to your own account.
- It can take 24-48 hours for the points to transfer fully. (Contact Hilton support if it takes longer then this)
Please note when buying:
Contact support if you have any issues with the account
Login through incognito mode
Out of stock